We value our role as a corporate citizen in all of the communities we serve. RK Dixon is committed to building strong and vibrant communities, improving quality of life, and making a positive difference where we live and work. Some organizations and events that we are involved in are as follows:
- United Way - Our company has consistently received the silver & gold awards in our corporate and branch offices. RK Dixon has been involved in United Way for over 20 years.
- American Heart Association Committee
- Better Business Bureau member
- Canadian Pacific Holiday Train
- Chamber members; Davenport, Champaign, Illinois Quad Cities, Peoria, Rockford, Springfield
- Davenport Jaycees
- IASA - Illinois Association of School Administrators
- John Deere Classic
- Lee Denim Day
- Mississippi Valley Regional Blood Center since 2003
- Race for the Cure
- St. Ambrose Wine Festival Scholarship sponsor
Make My Non-Profit Run Better:
Since 2006, RK Dixon has held six Make My Non-Profit Run Better contests giving away over $250,000 worth of office technology makeovers to deserving non-profit organizations.
Oftentimes, money is not able to be set aside for necessary expenses in the non-profit world and RK Dixon's Make My Non-Profit Run Better contest is our way of saying thanks and giving back to the charities and non-profits that give so much to our communities.
Click here to see this year's contest.
Golf outings sponsor:
- Genesis Medical Center
- Henry County Healthcare Foundation
- Illinois Principals' Association
- Pink Ribbon Classic
- Tri-City Electric