At RK Dixon, we know you can’t manage what you can’t measure. Our 24 x 7 monitoring, alerting and reporting service provides you with the network performance trending analysis and security vulnerability information critical to plan service and manage your IT environment.
You have invested in your IT infrastructure and rely on its performance, security and reliability. RK Dixon’s CompuSuite line of managed services not only ensures you have a qualified team ready to service your critical assets, but also the real-time data to ensure its being done on time, using the most advanced network performance monitoring and asset tracking.
Monitoring and Reporting
- Our proactive CompuSuite monitoring and alerting service identifies, tracks and reports on issues affecting the security performance and reliability of your IT.
- By analyzing network device alerts, pre-failure indicators, performance benchmarks and security issues, preventative maintenance opportunities are identified.
Maximize Your Return on IT Spending
- Our service includes a complete asset inventory and regular health, security and performance analysis reporting so you can see what you have and how well those IT assets are working for you.
- Our improvement recommendations will help you lower your overall information technology costs, including the hidden costs of downtime, substandard performance and lost productivity due to incompatible or out-of-date software.
Management, Administration and Remediation
- If you have limited internal IT staff, you can increase your service level to include CompuSuite active management of your network infrastructure. This combines monitoring and alerting for increased prevention of downtime, with rapid remediation of critical infrastructure failures.
- Centralize your service maintenance under one roof and call one number. CompuSuite can be available 24 x 7 for helpdesk, remote support, consulting or emergency remediation.
- Initial IT investments can be a burden for small and medium-sized businesses. CompuSuite bundles all your investments; hardware, software and services, wrapped in an easy monthly fee. Painlessly scale IT infrastructure as you grow your business.
- The asset management capabilities built into our monitoring technology eases warranty tracking and license management. No more compliance and renewal worries.
Features & Benefits:
Real-Time Alerting and Monthly Reporting
- Includes all systems and network devices, as well as website performance.
- Monthly reports provided and reviewed by CompuSuite.
Valuable Asset-Based Control
- Comprehensive detail of all hardware and software inventories.
- Up-to-date warranty status information.
- Identification of unauthorized software.
- Baseline security scanning to detect security holes.
- Continuous monitoring for viruses, worms, spam and other malware.
- Automated verification of data backup completion and identification of any failed backups.
- Automated delivery of two preventative services.
- Up-to-date security patches for your desktops and servers and identification of failed or missing patches.
- Comprehensive server health reports for all servers.
Quarterly Business Review
Our network service program includes a Quarterly Business Review (QBR) with your organization.
Prior to each QBR, RK Dixon will audit all alerts and reports generated over the preceding 90 days and prepare a comprehensive analysis of our findings as well as demonstrate areas of cost savings, increased performance, any security vulnerabilities and overall health assessment of your network.
These meetings are designed to help ensure the following:
- We are aligned with your IT business goals and address any changes as they occur.
- We will present all the reports we have captured over the past quarter - making sure you understand the overall impact to your business.
Our QBR summary and reports include:
- Review and update on all the work completed in the last quarter and discuss project(s) in progress.
- Help identify IT solutions that will address existing and future IT requirements, allowing you to ultimately make informed financial decisions.